Can I use the PS3 guide?

1 hour ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

I played this back in the day on PS3 using the old trophy guide. Can I do the same for the remake or are there any new trophies/changes I need to be aware of? I'm assuming the same tips/strategies/build I used back then will work here too? Thanks! :)

Yea mate. Using it myself and I’m close to the platinum no problem! Just lorestones left 

You’ll need to check the DLC guides for their missable trophies (manual save plenty and often) there’s three altogether I think 

Also the guide on here doesn’t list Turning the Tide as missable but it most certainly is so be careful on that. Check the guide on playstationtrophies .org for more info on that 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 9:14 AM, TragicKingdom50 said:

I played this back in the day on PS3 using the old trophy guide. Can I do the same for the remake or are there any new trophies/changes I need to be aware of? I'm assuming the same tips/strategies/build I used back then will work here too? Thanks! :)

I just did the platinum recently, myself. I can say for sure that the PS3 guides work. The only trophy that got changed was the Lorestones trophy, you will need to collect all Lorestones in both Main Game and DLC's. Otherwise, I recommend making multiple saves in case you missed something or failed something. I know I had to reload due to failing some persuasion attempts. 

• Like 1