Teleport Technician not unlocking

Falken-N7

Hi everyone, as the title says I'm having issues with what seems to be otherwise the easiest trophy in the game. Starting even from a fresh new clone, I even teleported straight from the clone printer all the way to deck 2, multiple times, and no trophy.

Anyone experienced the same issue? I looked on the internet and I seem to be the only one with this... currently running out of ideas, I've gotten almost every other trophy, I'd be mad if I couldn't plat this game...

Thanks in advance!

This may not be helpful at all, but make sure your controller doesn't have even a slightest drift on the left stick. The deadzone in this game is incredibly small. My controller doesn't drift in any other game, it did in this one, sometimes the stick just made the character slowly move forward and that's what probably screwed my first attempt at this trophy. Stay in one spot for a moment and make sure you're not moving at all. Then don't even breathe on the left stick ? again, it probably won't help, but this was the issue for me. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

This may not be helpful at all, but make sure your controller doesn't have even a slightest drift on the left stick. The deadzone in this game is incredibly small. My controller doesn't drift in any other game, it did in this one, sometimes the stick just made the character slowly move forward and that's what probably screwed my first attempt at this trophy. Stay in one spot for a moment and make sure you're not moving at all. Then don't even breathe on the left stick 1f609.png again, it probably won't help, but this was the issue for me. 

20 hours ago, objectioner said:

Same thing happened to me, I kept drifting slightly, took me about 12 attempts before it unlocked.

I do have a small drift on my controllers, only in this game though, nowhere else. I'll try with the wired pad and see if things work. Thanks to both of you! Will let you know about it