Does the game feel weird to play for anyone else?

cy1999aek_maik

I'm not sure how to describe it but the aiming feels kinda 'floaty'. I don't feel I have full control of my character like in other FPS games. I tried playing with the settings a bit and I adjusted my settings to some things I read online and it improved it a bit. Not completely fixed though, it still feels weird to play this game. On PS4 with a Dualshock 4 by the way.

• 1 month later...
On 12/03/21 at 5:13 PM, cy1999aek_maik said:

I'm not sure how to describe it but the aiming feels kinda 'floaty'. I don't feel I have full control of my character like in other FPS games. I tried playing with the settings a bit and I adjusted my settings to some things I read online and it improved it a bit. Not completely fixed though, it still feels weird to play this game. On PS4 with a Dualshock 4 by the way.

The recoil is a bit intense but using attachments will decrease the recoil, It might be weird for others playing probably their first fps game.

5 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

The recoil is a bit intense but using attachments will decrease the recoil, It might be weird for others playing probably their first fps game.

it's not the recoil. I've played L4D, Im describing a different problem. I think the problem is aim acceleration on the controller. Apparently they've fixed it with a setting they added but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

13 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

13 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

it's not the recoil. I've played L4D, Im describing a different problem. I think the problem is aim acceleration on the controller. Apparently they've fixed it with a setting they added but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Okay, if you think controller is still weird you can try plugging in a keyboard and mouse after you read or watch some sort of video ?.

Edited by gamercris066

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 4:13 PM, cy1999aek_maik said:

Run some accuracy cards in your deck, that should eliminate alot of that floaty-ness. Try Hunker Down, Optics Enthusiast, Front Sight Focus.