Question about the 100 online matches?

shai_sr12345

Does quiting after I started any match count for the 100 online progress? 

Because it's worked for the 50 titles (and I think it was also counted for the 30 matches trophy as well)

Edit: got the trophy so I got the answer for the question I ask. 

Edited by shai_sr12345
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

So you don’t actually HAVE to play a full 100 matches? Just begin the match and quit, and it’ll still count? 

Apparently it does. 

I was remembering that when I got the 30 trophy online match, a good portion of it was because of quiting because of more experience players. And when I did more then 100 online play I didn't get the trophy. Then decided to ask here but eventually got it

Only the challenger trophy I got left to do

• Like 1

Hello, guys!

I hope everyone is doing just fine - in spite of the current worldwide pandemic situation.

I would like to ask you something very quickly: since this game is currently on sale (less than 11,00 Euros for the Digital Deluxe Edition, I think... I guess that's what you call a "dirty cheap bargain", right?), I was wondering how long it would take me to earn the platinum if I started it, say, on the 15th of December... and, of course, if all the 50 trophies are online-based.

I mean, once the servers are permanently closed in February, will there be no chances of earning some offline trophies?

Thank you in advance for answering and take care!

32 minutes ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Hello, guys!

I hope everyone is doing just fine - in spite of the current worldwide pandemic situation.

I would like to ask you something very quickly: since this game is currently on sale (less than 11,00 Euros for the Digital Deluxe Edition, I think... I guess that's what you call a "dirty cheap bargain", right?), I was wondering how long it would take me to earn the platinum if I started it, say, on the 15th of December... and, of course, if all the 50 trophies are online-based.

I mean, once the servers are permanently closed in February, will there be no chances of earning some offline trophies?

Thank you in advance for answering and take care!

Servers are not closed February. The game just wont be sold digitally, the server is up till 8/24/2022. 

So you have a long time to get to do them. But to answer your question, only 6 trophies require online. You can do the rest offline even if server is no more.

6 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Servers are not closed February. The game just wont be sold digitally, the server is up till 8/24/2022. 

So you have a long time to get to do them. But to answer your question, only 6 trophies require online. You can do the rest offline even if server is no more.

Oh, that's awesome!

Thank you soooo much for clarifying!

:):):):)

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2021 at 5:31 PM, shai_sr12345 said:

Does quiting after I started any match count for the 100 online progress? 

Because it's worked for the 50 titles (and I think it was also counted for the 30 matches trophy as well)

Edit: got the trophy so I got the answer for the question I ask. 

Yes, can confirm forfeiting still counts. this is the case, I found this out today when I forfeited my 30th match. It works with unlocking titles as well as the "Play x matches" trophies. I was playing online matches with friends all the way through but forfeiting is waaay quicker to boost it.

• Like 1