“All new horizon expeditions” trophy glitched

Dante_Vergili

8 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

It's still bugged, we can only hope that the developers patch this with the new DLC, but honestly I don't have any hope left.

The support was poor and it always felt like they don't care about this at all.

wait to see  they fix it or not i like outridres and will buy dlc but if not  People can fly go to my black list 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jb__trophyhunter said:

Trophy is still glitched after update…. Don’t bother…

thanks for your post i don't waste my money

14 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

Wow... this means they probably never fix it... great, one unobtainable 100% game for me because the developers are incompetent 1f612.png

most annoying thing how they ignore it even small developers always try to fix their problems

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ULTRAGUARDIAN said:

most annoying thing how they ignore it even small developers always try to fix their problems

That's exactly what I thought, it's okay to have glitched trophies in a game after an update if you then listen to the complaints and work on a patch and fix it.

So many developers - even small ones - are doing this... and yet here we are being completely ignored.

• Like 1

I never played Outriders on PS4. Started with the PS5 Demo and did the platinum on the base game. Didn't play when New Horizons when it came out, but trying now with worldlsayer DLC released. Somehow i'm stuck at 25% on the trophy tracker though i'm thinking i'm doing the correct missions. Really Strange.

Edited by Twoflowers

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any updates or suggestions on this topic? I have the 100% for outriders on ps4 and recently finished up worldslayer on ps5. Also,did all the new horizon expeditions again on ps5 still the "just take the pod" trophy is still glitched for me. My trophy tracker says 2 out of 4 no matter how many times I complete the expeditions no progress. 

I was able to finally get the take the pod trophy on ps5 after months of waiting.  Finally I got a good response from square Enix.  They deleted my expedition progress and gave me a temporary character with all my gear.  Then I ran through all 4 expeditions again with that character.  Trophy popped.  Once I told them I was done they gave me my character back.  100%!!!  If you are having trouble reach out to square Enix and request the same thing.

21 hours ago, jb__trophyhunter said:

I was able to finally get the take the pod trophy on ps5 after months of waiting.  Finally I got a good response from square Enix.  They deleted my expedition progress and gave me a temporary character with all my gear.  Then I ran through all 4 expeditions again with that character.  Trophy popped.  Once I told them I was done they gave me my character back.  100%!!!  If you are having trouble reach out to square Enix and request the same thing.

I did send you a message about the whole procedure. Would really appreciate it ?

Some people asked me how I got the trophy after all this time, so I‘m going to explain it here:

The developers did not patch the trophy, but you can open a ticket at Square Enix and ask them to delete your Outriders save data and progress. Deleting your save data also resets the counter for the Expeditions and you‘re finally able to get the trophy after completing all 4 Expeditions again.

It‘s a slow and annoying process, but it is currently the only method that works and if you do it step by step it isn‘t as overwhelming as it first seems.

This means you have to do the following steps:

1. Register on the Square Enix Homepage: https://www.square-enix-games.com/

2. Link your PSN Account with your Square Enix Account on the Square Enix Homepage (this is important!)

You can check if you did this correctly under „Linked Accounts“ when you click on your profice picture on the Square Enix Homepage

3. Write a support ticket to Square Enix on their support Homepage: https://support.square-enix-games.com/

You can see exactly what I wrote to Square Enix further down

4. After a few emails (and days) Square Enix informs you that they created a back-up of your save data and deleted your save data/progress

5. You can now play the 4 Expeditions again and get the „Just Take the Pod“ trophy

6. Answer Square Enix and tell them to restore your save data and progress, after that they close your support ticket

My first message (support ticket) was:

Hello, I played the PS4 version and got the "Just Take the Pod" trophy. I loaded up the PS5 version, but the trophy did not auto pop, so I did the requirements again, but still no trophy. Can you please create a back-up of my save data and then delete it (and replace it with a new save with a pre-made level 30 character with all mods) so that I can unlock the missing trophy? You did this for a friend of mine and it worked perfectly. Please, that would help me so much, it's the last thing I need for 100%. Thank you!

Square Enix replied to my message that they will look into it. After a day or two they informed me that they can back-up and then delete my save data, but that I have to confirm this again (I guess they want to be safe in case something goes wrong).

I answered this to confirm the back-up and deletion of my data:

Hello, I want to proceed with this method, please backup and wipe my current save data, so that I can play on a clean profile until the trophy is unlocked. My preferred class is the Devastator. Thank you very much!

After my answer it took them a few days (not very long) to back-up and delete my data. Sadly they did not provide me with a pre-made level 30 character with all the mods as I asked them to (they did it for a friend of mine, so I know they can do it), but with the Worldslayer DLC I was able to create a level 30 character from the beginning… but even with that, I wasn‘t able to complete the Expeditions, two friends carried me through.

When I finished the 4 Expeditions and got the „Just Take the Pod“ trophy I answered this:

Hello, I was able to get the „Just Take the Pod“ trophy. Please restore my profile data and progress. Thanks a lot!

Square Enix then restored my save data and progress (I just checked, everything is as before) and closed the ticket.

If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me here in this thread.

English is not my first language so maybe some things are unclear (I‘m sorry) ?

Edited by anotherfangirl
Spelling and Grammar

On 7/31/2022 at 5:52 PM, jb__trophyhunter said:

good news i send a request for delete my progress month ago but they did't respond like that so i sent again. you play worldslayer are you had any problem with trophies when they should unlock?