Blitz Store

Gscorpio14

After the server shutdown, you will not be able to earn Blitz Bucks in any remaining single player mode as you can only accumulate them in online game modes, so you will only be able to purchase card packs/players/power ups with Blitz Bucks you already have (I’m only assuming the store will still be accessible and you will still be able to make purchases with remaining Blitz Bucks after the shutdown).

All six Battle Board trophies, ‘Winners Can Be Choosers’, ‘Stack the Deck’, ‘Buy the Power of Grayskull’, and ‘Yoink!’ will become unobtainable after the shutdown. Every other trophy can be earned offline.

You will have needed to accumulate a lot of Blitz Bucks at this point in time to unlock the trophies tied to purchasing ultimate power ups and player cards (224,000 Blitz Bucks in total). That number does not include the Blitz Bucks needed to spend on card packs to trade all teams. There’s a chance that the store itself may become inaccessible after the shutdown date, but if it doesn't then only people with a large amount of Blitz Bucks can still get all trophies. 

Just earned enough money to buy the remaining power-up (and was going to cash in my players and get the players). Unfortunately the servers were closed late on 12-6 instead. Kicked me right off as I was trying to finish up before work (Approx. 9:30 EST). Forever locked out of 3 trophies.