Missing trophies from MegaMind!

I don't know why because all my other trophies are still there, but all the trophies i earned from MegaMind are missing! I earned the platinum trophy for this one and even if i'm synchronizing my PSN profil, they're still missing.

I also tried to restart the game on my PS3 and then synchronize again and nothing.

Does anyone have a clue of what's going on?

I don't know why because all my other trophies are still there...

See that blue "H" on the left side of your profile right under where it says "122 games played"? If you move your mouse over it, it says that you have 26 hidden trophies (Which is the exact amount of trophies Megamind has), you probably accidentally hid the trophies on your PS3. Turn on your PS3, then go to your trophies and then scroll down to Megamind, but you don't want to look at all the Megamind trophies so don't press X , instead press Triangle and then press "Privacy Settings", and then unhide your trophies. After that, this website will recognize your trophies aren't hidden anymore after you earn one random trophy from any game and then when you update your profile on this website, it should show everything correctly at that point ;)

Edited by BlindMango

See that blue "H" on the left side of your profile right under where it says "122 games played"? If you move your mouse over it, it says that you have 26 hidden trophies (Which is the exact amount of trophies Megamind has), you probably accidentally hid the trophies on your PS3. Turn on your PS3, then go to your trophies and then scroll down to Megamind, but you don't want to look at all the Megamind trophies so don't press X , instead press Triangle and then press "Privacy Settings", and then unhide your trophies. After that, this website will recognize your trophies aren't hidden anymore after you earn one random trophy from any game and then when you update your profile on this website, it should show everything correctly at that point ;)

Thank you very much! I'll try that! :-)

• Like 1