Valorian Champion question

Ferbaus

I've just started the new stuff and only completed it 1 time so i couldn't really say, i think it would probably be safer to just do the last 3 quests on the character you currently have, especially since i have a feeling that not a lot of people when be playing this mode enough to give a proper answer ?

2 hours ago, iBroke-Bad said:

I tried it out. When i completed my fourth quest i tried to do the fifth completion with a second character, but didn’t get the trophy.

so this trophy has to be done on one character 

Ah, right. Thanks for the tip man. Gotta grind the purple quests then, hope that stays the same. 

Can someone explain what i have to do for this? Can't remember when my First trophy for these popped? Do i have to do just the the quests 10 Times? Doesnt matter which one, or do i need to get 10 times the Items where i can claim the Quest reward? I already did 10 legendary quests...

Edited by SkyFight0r

22 hours ago, SkyFight0r said:

Can someone explain what i have to do for this? Can't remember when my First trophy for these popped? Do i have to do just the the quests 10 Times? Doesnt matter which one, or do i need to get 10 times the Items where i can claim the Quest reward? I already did 10 legendary quests...

you actually need to claim the quest reward 10x