L.A. Noire -The Complete Edition-

Desavenencia

Hello and good afternoon everyone!

I intend to purchase L.A. Noire -The Complete Edition- for PS3 with the BLES-01488, but I have doubts regarding the downloadable content...

BLES01488.png

I thought that in this version of the game everything was already on the disk, but according to what I have read on some Internet sites, it brings a download code and you have to do an activation at the Rockstar Club or something like that.

I was convinced that it wouldn’t even be necessary to be online on the PS3 to be able to install everything.

If anyone around here can clear my doubts, that would be great. Thanks.

That code is useless now anyway because the Rockstar Social Club servers for this game were terminated a few months ago along with Max Payne 3's MP servers but the Complete Edition has everything on the disc so other than a possible patch, there's nothing to download and the Plat/100% are still fully obtainable without going anywhere near the Social Club.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Other than making it harder/more annoying to keep track of your stats, the Rockstar Social Club server closure has no bearing on the Plat/100%. The Complete Edition has everything on the disc so other than a possible patch, there's nothing to download.

Thank you very much for your quick reply. You are always here to help and it is appreciated.