Rockstar must've sold an abysmal amount of this collection

On 16/12/2021 at 7:37 PM, Doucet-182 said:

it probably sold as well Cyberpunk did. Which is to say that it probably sold exceedingly well and made both Rockstar and Take Two a shit ton of money.

Now, don't get me wrong, the release was a shitshow. But I doubt it had a significant impact on sales.

This sounds about right.  People will buy ANYTHING that has Rockstar's name attached to it, regardless of its quality.  (Except for me - I didn't, and won't, buy it :D )

I played GTA III to death back in the day.  I beat Vice City's story but didn't "complete" the game, and San Andreas just didn't do it for me, and I can live without paying £55 for shoddily "remastered" versions of one game that I loved, one that I liked, and one that I didn't like.

Honestly, I'm pretty much tired of GTA as a whole.  I'm just building up the courage to start taking down the campaign mode of Red Dead 2...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StewartBros said:

I played GTA III to death back in the day.  I beat Vice City's story but didn't "complete" the game, and San Andreas just didn't do it for me, and I can live without paying £55 for shoddily "remastered" versions of one game that I loved, one that I liked, and one that I didn't like.

Honestly, I'm pretty much tired of GTA as a whole.  I'm just building up the courage to start taking down the campaign mode of Red Dead 2...

Dude. I am the same. GTA III is the best GTA. I didn't really like Vice City and I especially didn't like San Andreas, I basically forced myself to complete the other two.

I won't be picking this up until I can literally just play GTA III and not have to buy the other 2. Oh, and there be no bugs in it.

• Like 2