? Trophy Glitch: Sundae defeated - Defeated Sundae boss.

WaddysWDS

I was very happy with their communication. One of the best companies I have dealt with honestly. They were very nice, quick to respond and solved the problem almost immediately. As a gamer, it's nice that the company cares about their gamers. You do not find that too often. I will happily buy every game they release 

• Like 1

So I just bought the ps4 version, on my ps5. It's running extremely laggy for some reason. I broke all the pieces in level 2 and the level didn't end. It just let me keep bouncing the ball so I just let it die to see what happens and it gave me another life. With nothing on screen to break. Also sundae did not appear and it's the only trophy I need. 

Edited by Camokidd87
Typo

3 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

So I just bought the ps4 version, on my ps5. It's running extremely laggy for some reason. I broke all the pieces in level 2 and the level didn't end. It just let me keep bouncing the ball so I just let it die to see what happens and it gave me another life. With nothing on screen to break. Also sundae did not appear and it's the only trophy I need. 

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Try restarting the game or console.
If this is not solved, delete the game and download it again.

Greetings

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WaddysWDS said:

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Try restarting the game or console.
If this is not solved, delete the game and download it again.

Greetings

I did, and it did indeed fix everything right away. I guess I should of tried thst first but I still was able to get through it except sundae so looked for info and found this. Thank you for your support!

15 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

I did, and it did indeed fix everything right away. I guess I should of tried thst first but I still was able to get through it except sundae so looked for info and found this. Thank you for your support!

I am very glad that the problem has been fixed.

A hug.

16 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

Yeah, happened to me as well. Luckily restarting the level fixed it :D 

• Like 1