cant find frea in dlc

melodicmizery

after the first mission she left the tunnel, i go outside and shes no where to be found. your suppose to follow her to the village? she aint there. so i got the bend spell and broke that first wind stone and she still aint in the village. to make things worse i was running around as a werewolf and all those villagers attacked me for no reason and i killed and ate 3 of them lol i dont know which ones they were because they disappeared. so now i dont know if im locked out of the missable trophy. i was going to just progress and find out but i cant find this chick anywhere

edit i found her i just sat in the village and kept waiting and waiting with the timer until she just appeared

Edited by melodicmizery

Skyrim has nice save management allowing you to save multiple save files. after starting a mission create a save file in case thing goes wrong.

I am following this with Bethesda games. 

if you don't have one, try to get into it after another 7 days in-game, maybe not reset skaal hostility toward you and maybe frea will be there too. 

On 12/13/2021 at 1:13 AM, cometowner said:

Skyrim has nice save management allowing you to save multiple save files. after starting a mission create a save file in case thing goes wrong.

I am following this with Bethesda games. 

if you don't have one, try to get into it after another 7 days in-game, maybe not reset skaal hostility toward you and maybe frea will be there too. 

the main quest wont advance at all since my original post. i did almost everything else even parts of the quest without it activating it. now there is nothing to do. frea simply wont activate the quest at all in the village the dialog never comes up. so i ran around with my werewolf and at every single thing on the island that moved until i maxed my werewolf out because i was pissed at not only the bug but the annoyance of grinding this useless werewolf perk. 

but yes luckily i have multiple saves. i have a save when i arrived at the island im going back to. i had alrady previous put in 360 hours 10 years ago on my original save so i put all those on a flash drive to save them just in case the dlc messes up so bad that i have to revert back to before getting the dlc. the trophy guide is somewhat shitty to be honest for this dlc. ive had to do alot of google searches to figure out a few things

everything in this game is a huge loss when reverting back to old saves thats why i hate doing it. exploring a entire cave picking up item, crafting shit, storing stuff back at home. just to lose progress and have to do that tedious crap again.