Game is annoying and I've only played for 10minutes

JG-Ray

It was recommended that I start on hard or I'll have to re-play the whole game for the plat. The problem is I'm stuck getting killed at the 2nd wave of bad species things. It's suppose to be a damn tutorial but it's so difficult. Is there any function I am missing. Shooting, dodging..which doesn't really work, and hiding behind stuff(which there isn't anything to hide behind for this wave).

Yeah, the game would be fun if you were not spending all of your time running for your freakin life. hahaha.

Actually the annoying part the creators put bosses right before cutscenes so when you try fighting the monster and die in 10seconds you have to wait 1 to 5 minutes to fight him again and hope you live longer than 10 seconds. I am getting through it though.

It was recommended that I start on hard or I'll have to re-play the whole game for the plat. The problem is I'm stuck getting killed at the 2nd wave of bad species things. It's suppose to be a damn tutorial but it's so difficult. Is there any function I am missing. Shooting, dodging..which doesn't really work, and hiding behind stuff(which there isn't anything to hide behind for this wave).

Try to run to the other side of the room, next to the vehicle you have to repair, the enemies will come one by one