General tips

ProfaneCreation

1.  Following the legendofmana.info walkthrough will get you the platinum but there will be several moments during the game where the guide will be far too vague. During an event the guide said to go to the shop & talk to a random npc. I went to the shop, talked to the wrong npc & failed a different event; causing me to have to complete every single event again on new game +

2. The 2 things not mentioned in the guide that you need to do for the platinum are:

A} Talk to Mark as soon as possible in Domina for the blacksmith encyclopedia entry

B} Defeat the secret boss in the boss area of the Bone Fortress as soon as you complete The Ghost of Nemesis event

3. You don't have to complete the game on No Future Mode, only select it in the library on new game +.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It seems that also the character entry for Alex in Geo is missable, or at least I can't find him anywhere at end game.

Edit. I'm also missing Louie from the junkyard, the only two character entries I'm missing, luckily Louie is still in the junkyard.

Edited by Brightblade76

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...