Least expensive way to purchase PS4 DLC + PS5 Game + DLC?

TheSlyGCooper

Hey guys, I'm almost done with the base content on PS4 and I'm thinking about getting the DLC (got the game from PS Plus). I'm also thinking of grabbing the PS5 version as well. What's the most cost efficient way to do this? If I buy the enhanced edition for PS5, will I get the DLC for PS4 as well or do I need to buy the PS4 DLC AND the PS5 version? It's a bit confusing. 

If you go to the PS Store it will show you what you get under platform when you purchase it, in the same way installed games on the PS5 show you what version you have installed (that is, PS4 or PS5 version). Buying the DLC will get you the PS4 and PS5 version. Buying Mortal Shell: Enhanced Edition will give you the PS5 and PS4 base game. And technically the cheapest way to get the DLC was for free for the first 5 days but that was a while ago now.

2 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

If you go to the PS Store it will show you what you get under platform when you purchase it, in the same way installed games on the PS5 show you what version you have installed (that is, PS4 or PS5 version). Buying the DLC will get you the PS4 and PS5 version. Buying Mortal Shell: Enhanced Edition will give you the PS5 and PS4 base game. And technically the cheapest way to get the DLC was for free for the first 5 days but that was a while ago now.

Mortal Shell: Enhanced Edition is just the base game? For some reason I thought it included the DLC?