Vigilante Pause Technique

It doesn't work anymore, best way to do Vigilante is just finish the game and use the tank, 15 in a row is the easiest on the first island, also i found out after i beat it myself that you can actually use the FBI Car in the Pay n Spray, never saw someone mention this before.

GL <3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Cheers! My first thought was to double back to it once the game is complete in the tank. Didnt know about the FBI car bit though. Good stuff

Make sure you do Firefighter and Paramedic on the first island before mafia gets agro, with the tank it's not a problem since it pretty much can't be destroyed, but their buffed up shotties 2 hot every car in the game 

The pause cheat does not work anymore in the Definitive Edition. What I did was to get the first 20 hidden packages on the Portland island. This will reward you with the UZI weapon in your hideout, since you won't be able to buy anything else in the gun store. The first couple of the vigilante missions, I just usually try to kamikaze them straight onto their front vehicle and take them out of the road. This will make them sometimes exit the vehicle and just try to drive them repeatedly until they die. I usually use the UZI if the enemy is using bigger vehicles like a delivery truck, garbage truck, or big rig since you cannot take them out of the road due to their enormous size. You will know if you have completed 10, 20, etc vigilante missions. Is to check your hideout on how many bribes icon you have.