is 'Not a Player' trophy missable?

i was wondering if you can attempt this trophy near end game? or after a certain point in the story do certain girlfriends get locked out meaning you have to start a fresh save?

Even though ive played this game a ton of times, ive never gotten all 6 girlfriends before as its not required at all for the story and for 100%, so I'm unsure whether they're missable. 

Don't know if they respawn if you kill them before talking to them to get them as your girlfriend, that would be the only way it would be missable I think. Other than that, they're always available at the normal spawn points. Wait till you collect all oysters though as you don't have to meet their requirements to date them.

• Like 1

On 21/12/2021 at 7:15 PM, Blood_Hungry_III said:

I don't think it's missable unless you accidentally kill one of the girlfriends before you date them.

If you collect the 50 oysters all girlfriends except Denise and Millie will be revived. The trophy could be missable if any of these two are killed during your first date with them, it depends whether the game considers it's been a complete date or not. 

• Like 1