Hidden Game Still Showing Up

Hey everyone, I recently noticed that I had 3 hidden trophies on my account and wanted to rid of that so my PsnProfiles and PSN trophy numbers were the same for milestones. I did the unhide games/sync psn/update here and that got rid of two hidden trophies. My last one wouldn't budge so I did the long way of hide all trophies / earn a trophy / sync / update PsnProfiles / unhide trophies / earn a trophy / sync /update PsnProfiles and the trophy was still hidden. I found out the missing trophy is on the game "Don't Even Think" as it appears on my Playstation list, but not this website. However, it also doesn't appear on my ps3 while all my other ps4 games do. Could this be a bug with the game itself since they shut down while the game was hidden on my profile? Any help that could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

6 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Don't Even Think is a PS4 only game. So maybe check PS4 side?

Checked my ps4 list. Don't Even Think shows up on the list itself, but when I check my hidden trophy list it doesn't show up as hidden, or as an option to hide period. Just like I never played it at all. 

22 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Try earning a trophy. See if that works.

Just earned one, synced, updated, still showing as one hidden trophy. 

21 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

You login thru https://www.playstation.com/en-us/

Then go to Account settings.

Once you login you go to Privacy Settings > Gaming media and edit hidden games.

Unfortunately its not alphabetize so...yeah youll have to look for it.

Looked at the browser settings and it's missing there completely as well. Have no clue where it has gone but I can only see it through the actual trophy list on my playstation. 

4 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I have one more idea, but maybe someone will have a better idea before you try.

My idea is maybe try downloading the game again, run it. Even though server is shutdown you should be able to download it and start it, maybe then it will refresh the trophy list, cause it might had glitched?? Since I never heard the option to hide not even there.

That's a great idea, I hadn't even thought of that because of the server shutdown. Downloading now and I'll check in the morning as it'll take a little with my current internet. I'll check back in the morning for if it fixed itself. Thanks for the help though!

59 minutes ago, Penguin_boy18 said:

That's a great idea, I hadn't even thought of that because of the server shutdown. Downloading now and I'll check in the morning as it'll take a little with my current internet. I'll check back in the morning for if it fixed itself. Thanks for the help though!

Another place to check is on your PS4, go to Privacy settings and look for the game in the PS3 and Vita Games section. PS4 titles often end up there, even though they clearly shouldn’t. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Another place to check is on your PS4, go to Privacy settings and look for the game in the PS3 and Vita Games section. PS4 titles often end up there, even though they clearly shouldn’t. 

I don't own a PS4 but from I've read from posts here, it is the most common issue with hidden trophies that refuse to show up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I have one more idea, but maybe someone will have a better idea before you try.

My idea is maybe try downloading the game again, run it. Even though server is shutdown you should be able to download it and start it, maybe then it will refresh the trophy list, cause it might had glitched?? Since I never heard the option to hide not even there.

Tried it out and the trophy list popped up in my list on ps3 and the hidden games list, showing as hidden still. I unhid it, earned a trophy, synced, updated, and it was gone! Now I''m fiush with my trophy collection. Thanks for all the help!

• Like 1