Online Community still active?

g34hgfggn

Now that I got Super Meat Boy's Platinum, I don't feel getting the others should bee TOO much trouble (except The Witcher 3, which isn't even showing up on my account here for some reason, and even then it's because of a glitch)

So, if I can round out my profile by getting the rest of the Platinums for the games I own, that'd be nice to be able to do.  Only problem, I don't know if the online community for this game is still active, is it?

9 minutes ago, g34hgfggn said:

except The Witcher 3, which isn't even showing up on my account here for some reason, and even then it's because of a glitch

You have 45 hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile. Check for The Witcher 3 in the "PS3 and Vita Hidden Games" menu on your PS4. A lot of PS4 games end up there.

Checking here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10539-doom-eternal/31-man-vs-monsters shows a lot of recent earners. Safe to say it's active.

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You have 45 hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile. Check for The Witcher 3 in the "PS3 and Vita Hidden Games" menu on your PS4. A lot of PS4 games end up there.

Checking here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10539-doom-eternal/31-man-vs-monsters shows a lot of recent earners. Safe to say it's active.

Good to know, I'll have to get PSNPlus next month/year.  And yeah, that's kinda strange, but I guess I can worry about the Hidden Trophies later.

• 9 months later...