Is there any way to fix glitched trophies in this game ?

I killed over 10 players in claymore in both casual and ranked, then the trophy didn’t popped.

I killed tow players with a Breach Charge and the trophy didn’t popped, plus i defused the bomb more than 5 times and nothing happened!!

I played this game since years and I’m tired of seeing that much of glitches.

Edited by TheBigMoha

Stats get reset over time, I think it happens when a new season starts. This only affected me in regards to blind and kill 10 people as I played the game off and on for 5 years before finally buckling down last Christmas and finished it. Also, stick to one mode, I think the kills all have to be in the same mode, ie just play Casual.

For Meatwall, you have to kill the person,  I think it counts if they bleed out but then you run the risk of teammates stealing the kill so preferably they are already weakened or downed before you try blowing them up with a breach charge.

Unfortunately, a lot of people have issues with the trophy stat tracking but it seems continuing to complete the required action will eventually pop the trophy. You can also try downgrading to version 1.0 as some trophies had different unlock requirements, namely the ones related to completing the situations but you would have to look up if it applies to any of your remaining trophies. Pretty sure there is a thread that states which trophies changed.