Tool Time

JWill_55

So… I’ve been playing all types of large modes, and generally making repairs my only objective.

do repairs only count when you see the 5 xp appear on the repair? Example, do you need a team mate in the vehicle for it to count? Or can it be a solo repair on your own vehicle? I don’t see xp on the latter.  

I don’t seem to get anywhere near enough on any mode.. well so it would seem in either of those 2 methods above.

can this be done in a bot lobby ? Any tips? 

Edited by JWill_55

On 25/12/2021 at 5:36 PM, Larzz said:

You can damage your own turret when playing as Boris and repair it. It’s how I did it. 
Takes a while and you have to be careful not to strike it twice because than it explodes, but it’s the easiest way of doing it. 

The reason I question this is because seems there’s a few trophies disabled in the bot modes that were doable prior to some kind of change .. I’ll give it a try but tried today and didn’t work out.  Maybe I needed more than 10 mins per round. 

Edited by JWill_55

10 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

The reason I question this is because seems there’s a few trophies disabled in the bot modes that were doable prior to some kind of change .. I’ll give it a try but tried today and didn’t work out.  Maybe I needed more than 10 mins per round. 

I didn’t do it in bot modes, but in a regular round of conquest

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Anyone know if you can get tool time in solo/coop matches? Or any other easy way to get it? 

I will answer my own question. Tool time can still be gotten in breakthrough solo/coop matches. Grab a condor or a tank, dip in and out of battle and repair. I used a combination of the vehicles' auto repair skill and the engineer repair torch. Took about 40min..

Edited by second_god
Update