Vanguarded on Veteran but no trophy

renatinhohard

Boa Noite, eu zerei vanguard na dificuldade veterano mais o trofeu não aparece.

Alguém pode me ajudar ?

Google translate:

Good night, I've vanguarded on veteran difficulty but the trophy doesn't show up.
Can someone help me ?

Edited by DaivRules
All posts need to be in English

16 hours ago, renatinhohard said:

Yes,the only trophy that appeared was the vanguard reset in any difficulty

Not sure what you mean "Vanguard Reset" but like BigBlue said if each chapter shows that you completed it in Veteran difficulty, you may need to delete your save and replay the campaign.

It's annoying, but at least it should work.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

Not sure what you mean "Vanguard Reset" but like BigBlue said if each chapter shows that you completed it in Veteran difficulty, you may need to delete your save and replay the campaign.

It's annoying, but at least it should work.

I played through the whole campaign on Veteren and only the first mission registered as mission complete. I'm going through it again on mission select, quitting after every mission to check the main screen that it's registered. If I do it all again is there a possibility the trophy still won't pop because you said about deleting the save and re do it? If so I ain't doing it again 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 0:13 PM, JordanH93 said:

I played through the whole campaign on Veteren and only the first mission registered as mission complete. I'm going through it again on mission select, quitting after every mission to check the main screen that it's registered. If I do it all again is there a possibility the trophy still won't pop because you said about deleting the save and re do it? If so I ain't doing it again 

To my knowledge there is no issue with the trophy besides the one brought up here so that should work. The game has to recognize that you beat each mission, and sadly it seems it just didn’t for you which sucks :( so yeah I think the best thing to do is just do mission select and check each mission after completing it. I did mission select for mine and it counted and I popped the trophy that way too.

On 12/29/2021 at 3:03 PM, renatinhohard said:

I'm going to delete save and play it again in veteran

awesome! Let us know if it works!

• 1 month later...