Stupid fight in the shade trophy

TheAbyssWalker61

10 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Please someone really help me with this stupid bs of trophy i have shoot many arrows to the enemies but nothing, there its not a video about this one, i hate the archer class its just boring what can i do to acelerate process 

There is no easy/fast way of doing it I'm afraid. What I did was to try and stay relatively close to where the main battles are taking place and just fire into the group. That way you are more likely to hit what you are aiming at and spend less time aiming and finding targets.

You should obviously try and aim at enemy players but just keep spamming arrows. Use the regular bow instead of crossbow or the war bow, even though they are stronger they take longer to fire and you are just going for hits not kills.

Beginner mode can be useful as well but the bots will come at you at some point, tho you can get two or shots on them before they get to you.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Casanova1887 said:

@chilly_schrimp

Perfect description, use beginner mode and hit them with the arrows for it to count! If you don’t have ps5 make a line on a piece of paper every time you get 10 hits(1%)! That probably would make it somewhat more motivating :D

So the bots count?

On 29/12/2021 at 5:59 AM, chilly_schrimp said:

There is no easy/fast way of doing it I'm afraid. What I did was to try and stay relatively close to where the main battles are taking place and just fire into the group. That way you are more likely to hit what you are aiming at and spend less time aiming and finding targets.

You should obviously try and aim at enemy players but just keep spamming arrows. Use the regular bow instead of crossbow or the war bow, even though they are stronger they take longer to fire and you are just going for hits not kills.

Beginner mode can be useful as well but the bots will come at you at some point, tho you can get two or shots on them before they get to you.

I didnt knew that bots count