My Kung Fu Is Stronger Mini Guide

LegendExeter

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I decided to follow a different strategy, just for convenience (or to not get crazy).

The biggest problem is that I lost my save file years ago after I had almost everything completed but the Mastery-related trophies (and just a few others). The whole tower lost, thousands of matches, fatalities, blood, all lost!

Well, that's life. So the 1st thing I manage to do was the 24h with all players. I basically left my ps3 running while working from time to time, sometimes during the night. I have now all chars with at least 23:30 completed, some of them 24:00.

Now I am in the second step: fatalities/x-rays. I have a turbo controller that helps a lot with the x-rays, so I can say it's just a matter of time (start the matches, L2 + R2 on turbo, return after n minutes, repeat). For that reason, I am not worried about the x-rays and I am focusing on the fatalities.

Fatalities are terrible because it's a huge waste of time if you are just farming all fatalities. And I lost all my progress, 0 fatalities for all chars. OUCH! It's been a pain in the ass, I need to say.

I manage to complete the 100 fatalities in about 1 hour, maybe 1:20 as it's hard to focus on such repetitive tasks that long. That's my focus right now. When I complete the fatalities, I will use the turbo controller to do the x-rays and the last step will be the blood count. I have no strategy set for it yet, I will think about it when I complete the missing fatalities and x-rays only.

Oh, by the way, now my saves are uploaded to the cloud. I will never lose a save file again!

• 2 months later...