Free VR game until Jan 13

NMErickson

On 1/1/2022 at 4:32 PM, de_digibeet said:

I've started playing the game and wow, this is the first VR in which I get motion sickness and real bad too. Can only play up to a minute ... No kidding, one minute, before I get so sick I have to stop and recover for 8-10 minutes.

Same here, although it sounds like you've got it worse than me. I can play this game for about 10-15 minutes, then I'll start to feel some motion sickness and I know I need to turn it off or it'll get worse. So basically I'm limiting myself to one short session per day with this game.

I haven't experienced any significant motion sickness in other VR games, but for some reason this one affects me. I wonder what it is?

Also, it seems like this game is now permanently free, at least in the US store.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/01/2022 at 9:32 PM, de_digibeet said:

Also available in the NL store.
Thanks for posting.

*edit*

I've started playing the game and wow, this is the first VR in which I get motion sickness and real bad too. Can only play up to a minute ... No kidding, one minute, before I get so sick I have to stop and recover for 8-10 minutes.
However!

You need to have a VR hooked up and turned on to play, but you don't need to wear it. Sure, with the headset on you can look around, which makes finding your next marker to go to much easier. But of you have the helm simply aimed at the camera but lying still on something. You can play the game on the tv instead. A bit harder, because you can't look around, but it works. No motion sickness for me this way :).

Thanks for the tip. Never got motion sickness from VR, but this game......... its awful, played for 15 minutes and got soo dazzy