Free VR game until Jan 13

NMErickson

7 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

thank you, always appreciate when people find free games

to be exact is it free to play until that date, or as long as you download it you have it?

You’re welcome. Add to your library or download it and it’s yours to play whenever. After Jan. 13 it’ll likely go back to the 14.99 regular price.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NMErickson said:

You’re welcome. Add to your library or download it and it’s yours to play whenever. After Jan. 13 it’ll likely go back to the 14.99 regular price.

Thanks for bringing this game to people's attention. Do you have a source regarding January 13th? Not that I'm disbelieving or anything, it's only cos the store page doesn't mention such a statement or anything.

• Like 1

Thank you for posting! I'm currently trying to do some VR gaming over Christmas and New Year's when I don't need to be available for phone calls or emails so this would be another one to add to the pile.

Does anyone know what the requirements for unlocking new worlds and characters which seems to be the only two types of trophies this game has? Do you get a score after each run/level and new things unlock as you reach a higher overall score or are these hidden collectibles or something?

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Thank you for posting! I'm currently trying to do some VR gaming over Christmas and New Year's when I don't need to be available for phone calls or emails so this would be another one to add to the pile.

Does anyone know what the requirements for unlocking new worlds and characters which seems to be the only two types of trophies this game has? Do you get a score after each run/level and new things unlock as you reach a higher overall score or are these hidden collectibles or something?

Unlocking characters is from getting stars in each level. You'll need 270 in total for the final character.

4 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Anyone know the estimated time to 100%? That will be a deciding factor as to whether or not I download this one.

Based on 100% completion times, I'd say about 2-3 hours. However, I haven't played yet so I can't really say for sure.

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 1

Also available in the NL store.
Thanks for posting.

*edit*

I've started playing the game and wow, this is the first VR in which I get motion sickness and real bad too. Can only play up to a minute ... No kidding, one minute, before I get so sick I have to stop and recover for 8-10 minutes.
However!

You need to have a VR hooked up and turned on to play, but you don't need to wear it. Sure, with the headset on you can look around, which makes finding your next marker to go to much easier. But of you have the helm simply aimed at the camera but lying still on something. You can play the game on the tv instead. A bit harder, because you can't look around, but it works. No motion sickness for me this way :).

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1