Super Wung-Fu is bad

Thuijs_

Am I the only one that think Super Wung-Fu is highly underpowered very useless late/mid game?

it does next to nothing compared to my rang and melee weapons. and by the time i have it,  most enemies are dead.

i would like to hear you guys opinions because i could be wrong. :)

On 30/12/2021 at 1:33 PM, Thuijs_ said:

Am I the only one that think Super Wung-Fu is highly underpowered very useless late/mid game?

it does next to nothing compared to my rang and melee weapons. and by the time i have it,  most enemies are dead.

i would like to hear you guys opinions because i could be wrong. :)

I don't agree with it being useless, but I do agree that during the latter stages of the game, provided you've upgraded your gear and have good weapons, you've already won the fight before using it. But that also does depend on what difficulty you're playing on also. I'm playing Medium and I'm still killing enemies without needing Super Wung Fu, so I imagine anyone playing on easy or medium will have the same opinion.

But I wouldn't call it underpowered. I've whittled a third to half of a mini bosses health down with it on numerous occasions, and it's a guaranteed kill on infantry level enemies if I focus the attack on them.

Edited by ScintillaWolf
  • Like 1

Personally it was not really helping me win fights because I played on extreme and Because of that I needed my gun/melee more to do damage then Super Whu-Fu

plus it bugged out most off the time but that is just a game bug. 

but i did like the feature hope they do more like that in de future and maybe make it a bit stronger for higher difficulty's 

• 1 year later...

Yeah, the Super Wang-Fu is something you only do for a trophy. I find the ranged combat to be the best in terms of efficiency and safety. The only times I've gotten close to death is using the melee and going after this trophy. I recommend using the glove-double jump ranged shot-and then the glove again. The glove combo is square-square-triangle for the glove and once you get to Super Wang-Fu, just start hitting the triangle button. If you go after smaller enemies (you can direct your next attack by aiming in a direction) you can take out 3 weak enemies with one trigger of Super Wang-Fu, cutting down significantly on the amount of time this one takes. Make this trophy a priority once you get the ability, because it is a grind. This video sums it up well:

Edited by cobaltTangerine
  • Like 1