Objective Complete and Star Pupil Trophies

EgePoyrazOzer

Hello everyone,

There are two trophies left for the platinum trophy. I know, daily objectives were removed from the game, but there is a person who unlocked Star Pupil on 4th October 2021. How is this possible?  Have the daily objectives been added back to the game? Why does not EA bring daily objectives back to the game, even for a short time? If the daily objectives did not come back to the game, how did that person unlock that trophy?

Thanks.

Yüksek ihtimalle illegal yöntemle alınmış. Eğer kupa normal şekilde alınabilir duruma gelseydi, muhakkak başka kazananlar da olurdu. Sen yine de dene. Belki ea imana gelmiştir de  bizim haberimiz yoktur :P

Google Translate:

Probably taken illegally. If the trophy could be taken normally, there would surely be other winners. You still try. Maybe he has come to believe, but we are not aware of it.

Edited by DaivRules
Posted English translation, all forum posts need to be in English.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/15/2023 at 7:53 PM, lGreChal said:

Unfortunately, wherever I write to them, I get ignored, although one user got answered the call, they said that they planned to temporarily return it, but so far I have not seen this.

Do you know if it will really return and if yes, when?

On 9/8/2023 at 1:48 AM, rickenoid said:

Do you know if it will really return and if yes, when?

I can't know that. The only thing you can do is write to them on the forum (answers.ea) and on EAHelp, but people have zero activity, everyone just sits and waits for a miracle..

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 7:04 PM, Ledgerson93 said:

I made a thread on EA forums and unfortunately no answer..

They brough back WL registration for FIFA 19, so how hard is to recycle a simple daily objective like score a goal or win a game, just to obtain the trophy?

So frustrasting...

I corresponded with support in live-chat back in 2020, they said that perhaps they would be able to change the execution conditions or add them to another mode. Yesterday, after talking again (for some reason the chat did not always work for me), they said that they would not do anything.
So I give up, since the beginning of 2020, I periodically reminded them of this “problem”, wrote in support, but alas...

I don’t quite understand why and for what reason you need to disable the online feature for which you get some kind of trophy while your game is still running, and the servers are turned off only in November of this year.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 4:17 PM, lGreChal said:

I corresponded with support in live-chat back in 2020, they said that perhaps they would be able to change the execution conditions or add them to another mode. Yesterday, after talking again (for some reason the chat did not always work for me), they said that they would not do anything.
So I give up, since the beginning of 2020, I periodically reminded them of this “problem”, wrote in support, but alas...

I don’t quite understand why and for what reason you need to disable the online feature for which you get some kind of trophy while your game is still running, and the servers are turned off only in November of this year.

Yeah I do agree,

I think they have fully given up with opening stuff back up to the game since it is closing down in November, they could open it back up 2 weeks before the servers are shut off.