trophy questions

Legate_Hawk

On 1/4/2022 at 5:47 PM, Legate_Hawk said:

hello, this game is now the ps+ free game and i was wondering if there are still any glitched trophies and how hard is this to 100% with all the dlc trophies?
cheers

The base game seems solid enough with no glitches. Apparently they reduced the silly drive 10,000 miles to "just" 1,000. It's still a bore, though, as the entire career mode is about 500 miles long. Also, the earlier cheesy way to get Stuntmasta' got patched but while it's a tad annoying, it's still perfectly doable. As for DLC, hard to say as the PS+ deal, as usual, is just the base game (aiming to get you hooked and buy that DLC ?)

2 hours ago, SalarymanDaishi said:

The base game seems solid enough with no glitches. Apparently they reduced the silly drive 10,000 miles to "just" 1,000. It's still a bore, though, as the entire career mode is about 500 miles long. Also, the earlier cheesy way to get Stuntmasta' got patched but while it's a tad annoying, it's still perfectly doable. As for DLC, hard to say as the PS+ deal, as usual, is just the base game (aiming to get you hooked and buy that DLC 1f601.png)

well i ended up downloading it and bought the year 1 upgrade since you know gotta get that 100% and yeah i can see that this will be easy but it only will take some time

• 3 weeks later...
On 4.01.2022 at 4:47 PM, Legate_Hawk said:

hello, this game is now the ps+ free game and i was wondering if there are still any glitched trophies and how hard is this to 100% with all the dlc trophies?
cheers

I can confirm, no technical issues / glitches. Just make sure before you start you download all the patches.