Getting Vita trophies with an already platted PS3 version

Hello! 

I already have the platinum on the PS3 version of the game. Now I'm currently playing the game on Vita but I hate that I can't play it in english for whatever reason (only have French, German and Italian). 

So I thought I just use the cross save feature and continue playing on PS3 with all languages and then back to Vita to auto-pop the trophies. My question is:

Do I need to play the game again in its entirety for it to register on PS3 to later auto-pop them on Vita via cross save? Or is it enough to just make a new save on PS3, upload it and then download on Vita (as I already have 100% on PS3 but not the savedata I completed it with)?

On 05/01/2022 at 2:08 AM, HuntingFever said:

If you don't have your original 100% complete PS3 saves, then nothing will happen when you import them because there's no completed trophy data to trigger the trophies.

Good to know. Thanks!

[UPDATE]

So I started the Vita version and got a trophy. Saved it to the cross cloud, played a little bit on PS3, and switched back to Vita. Turns out you DO get all the trophies when you already 100% completed it on PS3.

Edited by LittleBlueMacaw