Do all clear and 7 chain work in puyo puyo fever?

Superbuu3

Because otherwise these trophies sound outright impossible with my current skill level.

Also if anyone else sucks and has a headset and wants a few matches message me, I don't want to boost or anything. I am hoping its someone at the same skill level by me but thats probably optimistic everyone is godly at this game online my league matches are effectively 90 percent losses

20 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Because otherwise these trophies sound outright impossible with my current skill level.

Also if anyone else sucks and has a headset and wants a few matches message me, I don't want to boost or anything. I am hoping its someone at the same skill level by me but thats probably optimistic everyone is godly at this game online my league matches are effectively 90 percent losses

There is a super easy method to get a lot of "All Clears". Pardon, but I do not exactly remember the names of options in menu:

Set the AI level to easiest and the minimum Puyos needed for chain to two (it is somewhere in "customize" the match).

Sometimes at the start of the round the 2 Puyo "item" is with 2 x same-color, just drop it down = All Clear :]

Continue to play, since it is super easy to clean the screen then with just 3 (4?) colors and two-Puyos blocks.

For 7-chain: set the AI level to lowest and yours to one above (so you can still use "autoplay" for 10 seconds ). Start the round, drop few Puyos down, then start "autoplay" - it shall prepare you nice setup and all the time you will see how big chain you will get if you will connect the Puyos after autoplay is finished.

It takes few tries to get use to it, but it works well. Also an option to "drop immediately" has to be on, so "autoplay" will set more Puyos within 10 seconds.

Maybe it is not the "greatest" explanation, but... ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Smashero said:

There is a super easy method to get a lot of "All Clears". Pardon, but I do not exactly remember the names of options in menu:

Set the AI level to easiest and the minimum Puyos needed for chain to two (it is somewhere in "customize" the match).

Sometimes at the start of the round the 2 Puyo "item" is with 2 x same-color, just drop it down = All Clear :]

Continue to play, since it is super easy to clean the screen then with just 3 (4?) colors and two-Puyos blocks.

For 7-chain: set the AI level to lowest and yours to one above (so you can still use "autoplay" for 10 seconds ). Start the round, drop few Puyos down, then start "autoplay" - it shall prepare you nice setup and all the time you will see how big chain you will get if you will connect the Puyos after autoplay is finished.

It takes few tries to get use to it, but it works well. Also an option to "drop immediately" has to be on, so "autoplay" will set more Puyos within 10 seconds.

Maybe it is not the "greatest" explanation, but... ;).

OMG that was an amazing explanation you are the best

• Like 1