Aweso me! Question

Moostache7

16 hours ago, Shadow-30031989 said:

Hm... Honestly? Why don't You even consider giving some kind of effort i trying to get silver cups? Why obsessed with only bronze ones, when clearly they give 5x points less than silver. It's not hard man, but You don't even seem to try. Why?

Since posting this over 5 months ago, I exclusively get no less than a silver a day and at least one silver in the weeklies, but you've entirely missed the point of this post. The server for this game has already gone down temporarily once and likely would not have been brought back by Ubisoft were it not a multi-platform release; similarly, many larger and better selling franchises on Vita* have lost online support in recent months and people were hosed by sudden discontinuations.

(*LittleBigPlanet Vita; Freedom Wars; Soul Sacrifice & Soul Sacrifice Delta to name the most recent)

I have very little free time relative to many of the people who post on the forums here, and can only make so many attempts per day before needing to move on to something else, usually another game with at-risk online content. I was never asking for your pity, simply wanted a break down on the math on worst case scenario how long it would take, so I could potentially redirect my time into games that have shut down since I made the post:

• Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (OR)
  • One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

...as well as games removed from PS Now:

• Sonic The Fighters
  • Golden Axe,
  • Super Hang-On
  • SEGA Bass Fishing
  • NiGHTS Into Dreams
  • Crazy Taxi
  • Fighting Vipers
  • Virtua Fighter 2
  • Bomberman Ultra

...and games that either have had their online service discontinuation announced or are likely to be around the corner:

• Jump Force
  • Super Bomberman R Online
  • PGA Tour 2k21
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  • Rocket Arena
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
  • Override: Mech City Brawl
  • Override 2: Super Mech League
  • Killzone: Mercenary
  • Mortal Kombat X
Edited by Moostache7
Typo

On 10.06.2022 at 0:59 AM, Moostache7 said:

Since posting this over 5 months ago, I exclusively get no less than a silver a day and at least one silver in the weeklies, but you've entirely missed the point of this post. The server for this game has already gone down temporarily once and likely would not have been brought back by Ubisoft were it not a multi-platform release; similarly, many larger and better selling franchises on Vita* have lost online support in recent months and people were hosed by sudden discontinuations.

(*LittleBigPlanet Vita; Freedom Wars; Soul Sacrifice & Soul Sacrifice Delta to name the most recent)

I have very little free time relative to many of the people who post on the forums here, and can only make so many attempts per day before needing to move on to something else, usually another game with at-risk online content. I was never asking for your pity, simply wanted a break down on the math on worst case scenario how long it would take, so I could potentially redirect my time into games that have shut down since I made the post:

• Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (OR)
  • One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

...as well as games removed from PS Now:

• Sonic The Fighters
  • Golden Axe,
  • Super Hang-On
  • SEGA Bass Fishing
  • NiGHTS Into Dreams
  • Crazy Taxi
  • Fighting Vipers
  • Virtua Fighter 2
  • Bomberman Ultra

...and games that either have had their online service discontinuation announced or are likely to be around the corner:

• Jump Force
  • PGA Tour 2k21
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  • Rocket Arena
  • Mortal Kombat X

Wait, Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Dissidia are going to be closed? Were they announced or is it just Your superstition?

14 hours ago, Shadow-30031989 said:

Wait, Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Dissidia are going to be closed? Were they announced or is it just Your superstition?

Neither:

On 6/9/2022 at 6:59 PM, Moostache7 said:

• Jump Force
  • PGA Tour 2k21
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  • Rocket Arena
  • Mortal Kombat X

I am basing this off of release date and the number of titles that the developers have succeeded these games with already, no different than anyone else in the Upcoming Server Shutdown thread. I base my priority for online games off of how old they are and how likely they are to be shut down because I've already missed some I cared about, hence this thread in the first place. I've justified myself well enough to everyone else, it seems, since they helped me calculate how much was needed.