"Tomb Raider" trophy glitch

Played through the entire game. I have every trophy BUT Tomb Raider. I have completed all challenges in all levels. Gotten all skulls. And done all challenge tombs. Yet the trophy WILL NOT pop. I even saved to cloud, deleted, reinstalled, yadda yadda.....nothing. Does anyone know a way to make this damn thing pop? All my checklists in the game say that everything is done. Any advice will be appreciated.

The things why go through for trophies.

Did you do the tutorial level again, pyramid of Osiris? It doesn't show up on the map and you enter it by interacting with a totem in the same area as the final boss. It was the only thing I was missing because I thought it had glitched for me too until I looked it up 

Edited by MD_91
  • Like 2

Yes I've done it. The stuff in the pyramid is the last stuff i did and the last batch of challenges. The boss fights and all. I just can't understand why this isn't popping. I really don't want to do the whole game again (for the third time) On the off chance it WILL pop.

NOTE**
Just played through the game again completely and it still didn't pop.
Challenge tombs DONE
Tomb challenges DONE
All skulls FOUND
All open world challenges DONE.

There must be something I'm missing. Is there like one weird challenge I'm not aware of or something like that? What about those fight challenges in the open world where you fight a bunch of enemies for a few minutes? Do those have to be done?
People are popping this trophy because I'm seeing it here on the site so I'm definitely missing SOMETHING. Either that or my copy of the game is fucked.

On 1/15/2022 at 6:34 AM, Infidel7676 said:

NOTE**
Just played through the game again completely and it still didn't pop.
Challenge tombs DONE
Tomb challenges DONE
All skulls FOUND
All open world challenges DONE.

There must be something I'm missing. Is there like one weird challenge I'm not aware of or something like that? What about those fight challenges in the open world where you fight a bunch of enemies for a few minutes? Do those have to be done?
People are popping this trophy because I'm seeing it here on the site so I'm definitely missing SOMETHING. Either that or my copy of the game is fucked.

I confirm I got the trophy a few week ago. You do not need to do the fight challenges on the open world (I did none of them and still got the trophy). The only thing I can think about is if you left some level as soon as you completed one challenge. The level will not count the challenge as completed if you did so. 

Edit: I saw you finally completed the game one minute after I sent my reply. What were you missing at the end?

Edited by Ephemera_5

• 2 years later...