Wins?

J_E_B_B

Is there any boosting method for quick wins, or am I going to need to just do it legit?

EDIT: I found that Last Man Standing is a pretty easy and quick way to get wins, do these wins count towards the trophy, or only the TDM wins? Also, does time played in Last Man Standing count towards the 30 hours or no?

Edited by J_E_B_B

• 2 weeks later...

The wins, as well as time played, must be done in TDM. I won multiple matches on LMS and they didn't count. this mode was later added in an update, so the original trophies must be done in the original mode.

• 3 weeks later...

On 2022-01-20 at 0:46 PM, kevao97 said:

The wins, as well as time played, must be done in TDM. I won multiple matches on LMS and they didn't count. this mode was later added in an update, so the original trophies must be done in the original mode.

The wins actually do count if you do them in LMS, as well as the time played. I had to win one extra match in tdm for the trophy to pop though. 

15 minutes ago, J_E_B_B said:

The wins actually do count if you do them in LMS, as well as the time played. I had to win one extra match in tdm for the trophy to pop though. 

Interesting, because it didn't work for me. I had something like 95 wins in TDM and 10 in LMS. I only unlocked the trophy when I reached exactly 100 wins in TDM. Glad it worked for you.

Edit: oh, on second thought, maybe what happens is that the wins are not summed between modes. so you need 100 wins in a particular mode, not 100 wins added between the two.

you probably needed to earn at least one in TDM due to it being the original mode.

Edited by kevao97
add info

8 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Interesting, because it didn't work for me. I had something like 95 wins in TDM and 10 in LMS. I only unlocked the trophy when I reached exactly 100 wins in TDM. Glad it worked for you.

Edit: oh, on second thought, maybe what happens is that the wins are not summed between modes. so you need 100 wins in a particular mode, not 100 wins added between the two.

you probably needed to earn at least one in TDM due to it being the original mode.

I believe I had around 70 wins in LMS and 30 in TDM, so it couldn’t have been that. I think they must have made a patch where any mode counts towards the wins now.

1 hour ago, man08071983 said:

does it count for the last mode added? I stopped about 50 wins, and I need to come back to get the remaining wins to get rid of this game.

The latest mode is Search and Destroy, but this gamemode is very hard to win afaik and takes a while, so there is no reason to play it. The best gamemode for wins is Last Man Standing, usually there's only a few other players, and they generally are bad at the game. I've won matches in less than a minute before.

• 1 year later...