"charge" Throwdowns bugged

kicco94

The order they get unlocked is random, except the throwdowns you get for completing half of each event. Anklebiter was my second throwdown to unlock. Just complete all events while trying to get all 3 stamps. 

I got the throwdown trophy after 115ish event. I had 3 stamps on every single event though. 

9 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

The order they get unlocked is random, except the throwdowns you get for completing half of each event. Anklebiter was my second throwdown to unlock. Just complete all events while trying to get all 3 stamps. 

I got the throwdown trophy after 115ish event. I had 3 stamps on every single event though. 

Oh thanks ???

7 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I am almost at the end of Chapter 4 and I only need one challenge to unlock. I hope it unlocks.
So you don't need to do it right?

I'm certain it will, remember had one as well that unlocked on chapter 5.

No, just need to unlock them for the trophy, although they easy enough (apart the Gymkhana one) and give you liveries/stuff.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I am almost at the end of Chapter 4 and I only need one challenge to unlock. I hope it unlocks.
So you don't need to do it right?

You only need to unlock them, no need to do them for trophies. You only get liveries for completing iirc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...