Pagan dlc Ubisoft connect challenges

Rammstone

They added some weird challenges with this dlc. I know it has nothing to do with trophies, but I still like finishing the challenges.

Pagan: Control - Good Boy

Pet a golden animal

What? I assume golden animals are the rats that spawn after finishing a trial, but they always run away and despawn if you don't kill them. I thought that was the whole point. How are you supposed to pet them?

Pagan: Control - I Hate Them!

Kill ten eagles

Don't understand this either. I can find 3 eagles at the top of the tower you have to climb in one of the delusions. I killed them, restarted, kill them again but the challenge still says 0/10. Am I missing something?

Also, there are 4 challenges for completing mind level 1,2,3,4 but they don't stack. You have to do them one by one. Stupid

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/128427/core-challenge-pagan-control-i-hate-them-is-not-registering?lang=en-US&sort=newest_to_oldest

There's a video here that helped me with the golden animal. They are out in the world, not in the trials. The location in the video is good, just need a lot of patience, and the camera is a big help. The eagles also aren't counting for me, but some people are able to get it for some reason. It's infuriating.

Thanks for the info about stacking - I was wondering about that. Sucks you have to do them one by one.