Injustice PS3 2022

How is the state of the servers? A few months ago, I saw some posts that it was precarious or almost impossible to keep a game running. I would like to buy the PS3 stack and complete this latest version, but I need confirmation from someone who has played it recently. thanks

I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with the servers, at least not since I played it back in 2020. Main thing to be aware of however is that you can only connect to people in the same region as whatever your copy of the game is. So if you have an NA copy, you can only access NA servers, EU copy to EU servers etc.

4 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with the servers, at least not since I played it back in 2020. Main thing to be aware of however is that you can only connect to people in the same region as whatever your copy of the game is. So if you have an NA copy, you can only access NA servers, EU copy to EU servers etc.

Just like the ps4 versions. I checked and multiple people got the trophies online for matches recently, so it should be ok, maybe just a little lag. thanks for your answer.

Just wonndering, don't want to derail this topic to much. Are they any ingame leaderboards in the ps3 version? And if so, do they affect any trophies? Since i'm wondering if i could do the ps3 version any time and go only for the online stuff. Just worried about the Ultimate Battler trophy, which a leaderboard helps out, if you scored your points. Thx in advance for an answer.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've recently come back to this game on my PS3 to knock out the 200 online and 100 online wins matches.

I can answer some questions from this threat:

1. Servers are still up, BUT they're really unstable. And I've noticed that there's no possible to enter nor create a room (some months ago it was perfectly possible). People talked about this problem in the PS4 version forum and give some tricks/solutions (in the latest posts they talk about this topic in the PS3 version).

2. There are ingame leaderboards, yes, but they are not necessary for any trophy. For Ultimate Battler trophy, people used them to track progress, just that. If for any reason leaderboards are not working, just make a manual track.

3. As mentionned everywhere, this game is region-locked. But, it is locked depending on the game version/region, not in where you're placed geographically, nor where your PS account is from. I got the NA Ultimate Edition (digital) and I live in EU, my PS account is from EU, and I could play with people from US, LATAM, EU, even Asia, but obviously, all having the NA version.

In my case, I'm experimenting connexion unstabilities when trying to play Player Matches, and the same with Private. I only can play Ranked, and even here I got some disconnections, but at least I could complete my 200 online matches (a long way left for my 100 wins). And yes, if servers are placed in US, for example, and I'm connecting from EU, there could be some connection and lag problems, BUT I didn't experimented those problems some months ago.

Hope I could help and clarify some doubts.

Good trophy hunting!

César

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, GiffTrophy said:

Are people still playing ranked online matches on the PS3 version of the game? I would like to platinum it.

Yes, when I have time to play, I enter to ranked and I find ppl playing, normally high level players (above 75) and with high skills.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/27/2022 at 7:07 PM, MemoryLane93 said:

Can someone recommend me a good turbo controller for this game that also works on PS4?Thanks in advance!

The best controller I have found by far is the Hori FPS PS4/PS3:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=hori+fps+ps4+ps3&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

I should note that there's a huge difference between a simple turbo controller and one that can autofire turbo. I made the mistake of buying a turbo controller thinking it would autofire. The Hori FPS does both turbo (when you hold down a button) and autofire (automatically turbos the buttons you select so you can AFK).

Another (cheap) solution is one of these paddles:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354367214508?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=_niokxnlqck&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=IKPvHHRBTgO&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

They plug into the bottom of the  DS4 and allow you to turbo up to two buttons at the same time. They don't autofire, but it's super simple to rubber band them to AFK.