Gaming Sessions Feedback System?

Connie
Go to solution Solved by BlindMango,

So i was thinking, if you do a lot of boosting using the gaming session tab then you could run into some very unreliable boosters who either never turn up, are extremely late or get the trophies for themself and leave you to do it yourself. So maybe if we implemented a feedback system where people can rate experiences with other boosters using the gaming sessions. Then other people know before they start a session how reliable the people who join are gonna be based on past experiences. 

I know this could be abused in many ways and could cause arguments but i think it would be a nice feature, and would make people better boosters, 

• Like 1

• Solution

So i was thinking, if you do a lot of boosting using the gaming session tab then you could run into some very unreliable boosters who either never turn up, are extremely late or get the trophies for themself and leave you to do it yourself. So maybe if we implemented a feedback system where people can rate experiences with other boosters using the gaming sessions. Then other people know before they start a session how reliable the people who join are gonna be based on past experiences. 

I know this could be abused in many ways and could cause arguments but i think it would be a nice feature, and would make people better boosters, 

Yes, I think this is in the works, there was another thread not too long ago here where we talked about it.

Also, Sly posted this in the latest Development Update thread regarding Gaming Sessions a month ago:

• "I plan to add a feedback system, initial notes editing and user invitations soon, also changing "friends only" to "private" which will require an invite to join."
Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1