Duck and Dive...

GMVehox

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 5:25 AM, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

...is one of the most annoying trophies I've ever encountered. For everyone who's trying to get the Platinum, make sure you do this trophy first. If someone has any tips for the Trophy I'm listening. (Gave up trying after an hour)

If you still need help do this, took me 3 tries. 

Move your right stick in a counter clockwise motion slowly, this works very well 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I managed to get it quite easily staying on the Bottom right way. When you start simply move slowly to the right then a bit down. Be careful because if you move too much to a side you will get explosions taking you back into the Middle and you will get 99% hit from AA guns. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

A piece of advice I have for this trophy is even if you think you got hit try going to the bomb part and see if the trophy pops anyway. I kept restarting the checkpoint because it sounded/looked like I got hit and kept thinking to myself "this is impossible if every one of these counts as a hit". Then I thought maybe they don't count because nobody would ever get the achievement, so I went through to the bombing section even though it seemed like I had been hit multiple times and the trophy popped. So if you are struggling I would advice do your best to dodge, do the bombing part, pause the game to see if the trophy pops and if it doesn't restart and try again. 

• 9 months later...