Glitchy Mess

Ravie_HD

I started this game and got to the mission where the 2 people meet in the park. I got all the weapons in the previous missions as well. But during this mission i made a mistake and by accident took no weapons to the mission, which interfered with the walkthrough. So i left the game and reloaded an older file in which i was in the savehouse before this mission. But when i did that for some reason the game deleted all my silent assassin ratings (and the weapons i got from it) as well as 1 random weapon i collected during one of the previous missions). Also if you complete a mission and save it in a spot where zyou saved another mission, all progress in that mission will be deleated as well. So to any new players, make sure you save everything in a new save, always double check that you have everything you need before starting a new mission and lastly be carefull while reloading missions

The game shows its age compared to the newer titles but i still like it. Its not my favourite game, mainly because of the sometimes wonky contols but definetly better then games with a similar age. The story is in my opinion better then Contracts, cause if i remember correctly all missions in that game are just flashbacks to previous game (exept one or 2 missions i think).

Edited by Ravie_HD
Edit
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

In my case I had a very strange glitch in the game, after the mission "Tracking Hayamoto" in professional mode after saving the game and continuing it the next day, the sedative disappeared from my inventory and there was no way to recover. Completing it in stealth mode was impossible, luckily I was able to do the first 5 missions in AS as the trophy requires, but I have no idea what could have happened since it is a can't-miss item.