Recent earned trophies

Hi guys and gals so I think it's been about 2/3 years ago I got an unlegitimit platinum because a trophy was unobtainable but I have went back and checked the recent earners for the trophy and I was wondering could I now unblock the game but remain on recently earned list for other games  as my name shouldn't appear for the unobtainable trophy anymore 

Edited by BlackDragonsEye

4 minutes ago, BlackDragonsEye said:

Hi guys and gals so I think it's been about 2/3 years ago I got an unlegitimit platinum because a trophy was unobtainable but I have went back and checked the recent earners for the trophy and I was wondering could I now unblock the game but remain on recently earned list for other games  as my name shouldn't appear for the unobtainable trophy anymore 

You’ll need to give more information. 

What game? Why was it unobtainable for you then but not now? Are there new cheaters that just haven’t been removed yet?

I’m going to guess that your platinum is still illegitimate so you can either keep it hidden and display on the leaderboards, or unhide it and just not participate on the leaderboards. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You’ll need to give more information. 

What game? Why was it unobtainable for you then but not now? Are there new cheaters that just haven’t been removed yet?

I’m going to guess that your platinum is still illegitimate so you can either keep it hidden and display on the leaderboards, or unhide it and just not participate on the leaderboards. 

It's still illegitimate but people have been earning the big league trophy now since 2021/22 and are on the leader boards I was just hoping that now they are filling up that I could now unblock it so I could show my true stats since I wouldn't appear on the recent list anymore 

Edited by BlackDragonsEye

4 minutes ago, BlackDragonsEye said:

It's still illegitimate but people have been earning the big league trophy now since 2021/22 and are on the leader boards I was just hoping that now they are filling up that I could now unblock it so I could show my true stats since I wouldn't appear on the recent list anymore 

Practically every day new people hack Black Ops II trophies and add their profile to the site. It’s still a manual process to remove them and takes time. They will be removed. 

20 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Practically every day new people hack Black Ops II trophies and add their profile to the site. It’s still a manual process to remove them and takes time. They will be removed. 

Is there any chance this game might be whitelisted in the future (considering there is only one trophy unobtainable and most people that get the trophy get hacked without their consent)?

Edited by Ravie_HD
Edit
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ravie_HD said:

Is there any chance this game might be whitelisted in the future (considering there is only one trophy unobtainable and most people that get the trophy get hacked without their consent)?

There is no implemented whitelist on PSNProfiles. See the Whitelist thread for proposals. Implementing a whitelist is up to Sly.