Bugged Veteran trophy fix?

damcrac5

Looks like I got unlucky and have had my Veteran trophy bug on me.  I thought I stopped around 20 completions but I've done about 15 since then with no luck.

Does anyone know how to unbug this trophy?  My guess is that I need to completely delete my progress to do so.

(Sorry if it is burried in another thread, it is just painfully slow to switch from page to page in the forums lately.)

Should pop every 20 completions for you. Just be in game and not on the app when you reach your next 20 on the counter. Do not delete your progress. I believe others who’ve run into this find that if they miss the counter hitting 20, the trophy pops the next time fine for them. Check your stats in the multiplayer menu for timing this. 

Edited by bigrake1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bigrake1 said:

Should pop every 20 completions for you. Just be in game and not on the app when you reach your next 20 on the counter. Do not delete your progress. I believe others who’ve run into this find that if they miss the counter hitting 20, the trophy pops the next time fine for them. Check your stats in the multiplayer menu for timing this. 

Appreciate the response. Thank you.