"Bam-Bam Trophy" - Wanderer

MikeCheck--

Likely not needed as it is nearly self explanatory, but here is a video on getting the "Bam Bam trophy"

Late in the game you'll need a frog, lick it and select "pro", you will not get enough points on amateur. If you fail I recommend quitting the game and reloading as when you come back later it is a bit buggy and doesn't let you play the drums again on occasion. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_92xsQvdrTc&t=2s&ab_channel=MikeCheck—

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I can see your final score in the video but unless I missed it I didn’t see any thing like a combo meter showing your current streak so it was a bit difficult to tell how accurate you were being. 

look like you just barely made the score requirement. Was that a near perfect run or were you missing some notes? Just trying to get a sense for what accuracy % you might have to aim for here. 

On 5/11/2022 at 6:15 AM, RUDEANDRAVISHING said:

I can see your final score in the video but unless I missed it I didn’t see any thing like a combo meter showing your current streak so it was a bit difficult to tell how accurate you were being. 

look like you just barely made the score requirement. Was that a near perfect run or were you missing some notes? Just trying to get a sense for what accuracy % you might have to aim for here. 

Hey! Just now saw this but I know the developers made the score requirement lower in a recent patch. As far as the video I missed a dozen or more notes easily. You just cant miss many IN A ROW, you can miss one or two but a chain of misses will end the run.

• 2 weeks later...