Can Someone Confirm That This Method Is SAFE?

Praeditos

I am not trying to start anything here, but the way you worded that makes it sound like you would let someone die if you weren't 100% sure you could save them (to keep your stats up). Being a great health care provider is a great cause but if that is your attitude you will burn out quickly.

Hehe I was just kidding! :) I`m sorry if it sounded rude, that was not my intention at all!

Read up on the multiplayer before hand and see if it is offline, if it is, avoid that game, simple as that.  EA Sports games are risky since EA always shut the servers down in those eventually.. games like MvC3/U.MvC3 may be risky as Capcom has lost the rights to Marvel, so has Activision.

Also, it sounds like you have a bit of OCD, but its not exactly a bad thing with that kind of life style lol

Thanks for the good advice! :)

Well Praeditos, if you only have your account on one PS3 and decide that you can't platinum a game that you have not synced, so you delete the account, the account is permanently deleted if it does not exist on a second console.

Shit, now you really saved me! I wasn`t aware of that! :P

Seems like too much effort for a few trophies.  How about you just play the games in the time it'd take you to do this? I guarantee you you'll have a more enjoyable time.

The games I play now have time limits (Their mp servers) Like uc2, fc2 and maybe even gtaiv. So if I take my time, then servers will shut down before I complete and then I fail my goal to achieve 100%. But I agree, that would me more fun and enjoyable! :P