Issue with trophies

naranxin

So I have the trophy set installed on my PS4 but even if I manually synchronise the trophies they won't show up in my psnprofiles page.

Moreover, no trophy poped up yet, and I completed a couple of missions and the tutorial.

Anyone else having these issues?

Edited by naranxin

20 minutes ago, naranxin said:

So I have the trophy set installed on my PS4 but even if I manually synchronise the trophies they won't show up in my psnprofiles page.

Moreover, no trophy poped up yet, and I completed a couple of missions and the tutorial.

Anyone else having these issues?

You haven’t had any new trophies or at least had trophies sync since January 19th, even though your trophies have been trying to update here. 

Seems like a console issue. Do you get an error message when you try to manually sync your PS4?

7 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You haven’t had any new trophies or at least had trophies sync since January 19th, even though your trophies have been trying to update here. 

Seems like a console issue. Do you get an error message when you try to manually sync your PS4?

No, I use the console option, the bar gets full and that's all.

But January 19th since my last trophy seems about right. I don't think is a console issue, I remember the trophy list taking longer than usual to install/ be displayed in the console menu

Edited by naranxin

• 2 months later...

With glitched game trophies, I had to delete my saves and start from scratch to get them to pop, e.g. Throwing a mug into the Hoop on the station. The ones that hadn't popped, I redid the requirements and they popped.

Hope this helps you Dwarf Brothers out there! 

Edited by ArkonRhys
Typo