Physical version just a key?

I have the physical copy and I put the disc in and it copied the disc like usual up till the mark where you can go ahead and start while it finishes but after that point it stops copying from disk and is downloading the other like 40-50 gigs over the internet and I don't get why shouldn't it be all on the disk like ever other ps5 game?

17 minutes ago, emailking said:

I'm pretty sure it's all on the disc. My download was only like a few hundred megabytes. I didn't try installing with network off though.

Like it got that first 15 gigs down fast then it hit me with a 12+ hour download I was like wait what? So I dunno what's going on

13 minutes ago, emailking said:

Make sure your drive has a few hundred gigs free. Even if you have enough space, if it's close to capacity it will take way longer to install. And try installing with network off.

I cancelled the long download turned off my internet and stuck the disk back in and now it's actually pulling it off the disk 

I know it was using my internet earlier cause I ejected the disk just to see if it was even being used and the download kpt going so I have no idea what that was about but it seems to be working now guess I'll have to remember this incase it happens again in the future

• Like 1