"Peaceful Resolution" glitched

Played through chapters 13 and 14 twice now with full stealth, no kills or anything; the trophy won't pop. Did it through chapter selection. Is anybody else having issues with this particular one? I've played a bit through chapter 15 as well to make sure it doesn't suddenly pop a bit later.

Only about half the trophies for Uncharted 4 auto-popped for me when loading save files, the rest I've been having to go through manually.

Edited by WaxWeazle
  • Like 1

On my main playthrough I made a manual save at the first fight so I wouldn't have to redo all the annoying climbing later. Loaded that after I was done with the full playthrough. Ran through the first part. Did the next 3 encounters in stealth with checkpoint restarts whenever I was spotted. Didn't pop. I'll try again with chapter select.

14 hours ago, SpikeToW said:

Got it yesterday from chapter select.

Chapter 13 no stealth at all just run through.

Chapter 14 stealth, but with many checkpoint restarts. Popped in chapter 15. 

I did it through chapter select as well; ran through it another two times completely, and once again, it still hasn't popped. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, honestly. It's quite frustrating.

• 2 years later...

Sorry I’m a little late to this forum. I just wanted to write about my experience with the trophy, as I just got it.

I don’t know how this trophy works, because everyone says Sam can’t kill any of the guys.

But I would like to point out that I just did this trophy while watching Sam straight up murder two of the soldiers that accidentally walked into him in the grass he was hiding in.

And I still got the trophy in chapter 15… 🤷‍♂️

EDIT: Jumping to my death was the best option whenever I got spotted…

Edited by JohnnyJoyful
Adding an extra note