Can't load up online Statistics - won't allow me to play ranked Server-Shutdown?

Raynuru

Did anyone else geht a message saying
"Unable to load up personal statistics. You won't be able to join any ranked matches"

I got that for a few hours now, restarted the game and my ps3 multiple times but still it remains.

Did we miss a shutdown date?
Did my account got banned?
Is it a bug that will go away after a while?

cheers
Ray

Edited by Raynuru

Doesn't work.
The error in the game itself remains.
I am not sure if the Ranked Servers have been taken down without warning, of if they are just temporarely unreachable.
I reached out to Ubisoft on Twitter for a response:
The Ubisoft Shutdown list doesn't list FarCry2 (PS3) on there yet, only the PC Version, but you might never know.
If the servers return, anyone who needs it should get on it asap.

anyone got any other news or the same issues?

It might be having some issues. Ubisoft seems good about announcing shutdowns in advance. You can keep trying this method but if it never works after several tries there may be other server issues. 

When you cannot connect to Ranked games do the following: Back out to main menu> Additional Content> Exclusive Content. Once it loads back to the Far Cry Logo hit XMB>Account management>Sign out> Sign back in> Try to connect to multiplayer again. Rinse and Repeat as needed.

Just signed in and was able to get right into ranked. Confirmed servers are not down and just intermittent issues that have plagued it for years. I wouldn't waste anymore time though in finishing this up @Raynuru

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 1