Mass Race Physics now odd

HedleyNEUK

Has anyone else noticed that the "Bump" Physics in the mass races is now odd, and frustrating?

What i mean is when you "bump" into another rider it now acts like you are a bouncy ball, and no longer a smooth bump like it was

I had a 2 week break from the game until yesterday and this is definitely a change from last time i was doing mass races

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't noticed any difference, but I've always been a teensy bit irritated by the physics when bumping into other riders. It's always seemed to knock me off-track and slowed me down more than I feel it should've. I'm loving the new Canyon mass race track they added, though.

Edited by richxrdgriffin
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Amen, the physics are WAY off.... atleast at Mass Races..... Such a shame since you'll be playing these for atleast 11 hours (game time) if you want that Plat!

There's just no logic about those bumpy physics either...

@ certain times you'll be a ghost passing each & every player while @ the most important moments you'll get pushed out of boundaries...

It feels like the game "Wants" you 2 miss that oh so important checkpoint!

Don't get me wrong, had a blast with the game, but unlike Steep (which i still play from time 2 time) i won't be looking back after the Plat....