Japanese Vita Game not loading on PS-Vita

sa7355735502

Afternoon all,

You'll have to forgive me if I've posted this to the incorrect place or have missed some glaringly obvious instructions.  I'm happy to be directed elsewhere if appropriate.  Now, to something I hope you can help me with.  I've decided to take the plunge with Japanese games on PS3 / PSVita and have kicked off with a PSVita game called Believer.  

The console installs the game and adds the empty trophy strip to the PS Vita Trophies app but upon launching the game, I get locked into a repeating loop of what appears to be two questions.  I've tried various permutations of answer all to no effect.  To try and resolve, I've cleared games off the memory card, completely deleted and reinstalled the game.  I believe the game to be region-agnostic.  

I can get screenshots of the messages if that would help, but as I'm new to trophy hunting japanese imports, I'm not sure where else to turn.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers
Steve

Japanese games are not region locked, so you for sure will be able to start it. Most probably (I am guessing) it's just asking to create a new save file, that's how usually those JPN VNs starts.

But of course sharing the screenshots would be helpful.

1 minute ago, Shadiochao said:

Are you pressing the correct button? For Japanese games, the circle button is accept and the cross button is decline, which is the opposite of western games

Aaaand that's probably the perfect explanation! :]

Edited by Smashero